We offer a number of different payment options for your CNC shopping purchase, repairs or testing.
Payment for purchases and repairs agreed directly with us are accepted via:
When paying by credit or debit card, payments can be made in Euros without the need to convert to UK Sterling first.
Payment for purchases using our online CNC shopping facility are taken through Paypal. You don't need a paypal account as there's a guest option available, this allows payment to be made by credit card, debit card or bank transfer. Alternatively, you can request a pro-forma invoice at the checkout stage if required.
Payment Terms and Conditions
1. Prices are shown and quoted in UK Sterling, excluding VAT. You must pay in the currency shown. If you do not hold an account in UK Sterling, payment may be made by Bank Transfer, credit card or debit card, Paypal, or any other method we may introduce from time to time. Your bank, credit card or debit card company, or Paypal should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at their current rate.
2. We may introduce other payment methods at our absolute discretion.
3. Payment may be required before any product or service is provided.
4. For payment made by credit card or debit card, we aim to debit money from your account within three working days of receipt of your order or agreement to provide services.
5. You will not be charged for orders that are not wholly fulfilled and where appropriate, we will refund sums deducted back to the originating account using the original method of payment. Please see our Service Exchange and Core Exchange page for exceptions to this term.
6. We cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available.
7. Your credit card or debit card details will not be retained by us.
8. Your Bank, credit card or debit card company, or Paypal may carry out additional security checks which may delay us receiving your payment.
9. We will not release any products or commence repairs until payment has been confirmed as cleared in full, unless by prior agreement.
10. We reserve the right to vary our payment terms at any time.
11. We do not store customers credit card information on our servers.
12. Our E-store is run through Eckwid.com. Ecwid is a PCI-DSS validated Level 1 Service Provider which is the gold standard for e-commerce solutions worldwide. Ecwid is integrated only with secure and reliable payment gateways, which use AVS check and other verification technologies to avoid fraudulent payments and guarantee the safety of sensitive information.
13. DAP – Delivered at Place (named place of destination). Pennine Automation Spares Limited shipping costs cover carriage to place named by the customer at the time of purchase, except for any costs related to import clearance. Import clearance = import duty and VAT.
14. Items shown as 'in stock' and confirmed as ordered by 3pm Mon-Thu and 12pm Fri (excluding Bank Holidays) can be delivered the next working day. (Subject to availability and shipping restrictions).
“We/us/our”, means Pennine Automation Spares Limited.
“You”, means the customer making the purchase or agreement for services with us.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in this website are the property of their respective owners. We are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights.